Hi Everyone! Just wanted to share this card I colored up using a digital image from The Paper Shelter .
My mother-in-law has always been a big fan of anything from the 50's, so when I saw this, I knew I had to give this to her on a card.
This was my first try with the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse I applied it with a palette knife through a stencil,and loved the results.Has all of the sparkle that you probably have heard. I have plans to get a few at a time and get the complete set. (Yes, I have it too. CSS. Complete Set Syndorme)
The inside of this card , I used a simple patterned paper from Melissa Frances. Such a pretty paper, so all I needed to do was mat it and adhere to the inside.
- Image Sweet--The Paper Shelter
- Stencil Harleen--Winnie and Walter
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse--Aquamarine, Powder Blue, Lilac Lavender
- Distress Ink--Victorian Velvet, Cracked Pistachio
- Pattern Paper Sweetness--Authentique Tranquil Textures--My Favorite Things
- The Sweet Life--Melissa Frances
- Hair: E23--E25--E29
- Skin: E50--E51--E21--E93--BV20
- Jeans: B93--B95--B97
- Shoes: B97--B99--100
- Checks: BG10--BG45--C00--C01
- Seat: BG10--BG11--BG13--C1--C3--C5--C7
- Sign: V91--V93--V15
- Counter: C1--C3--C5--C7
- Shake: RV00--RV02--RV04--0--BG000--BG10
- Scarf: B00--B02--B97--C3
- Shirt: B00--C1--C00
Thanks for stopping by!! Jane