The pink color that we were supposed to use screamed flowers, so I added a digital image from the Power Poppy shop called Easy Breezy Coneflowers.
Coincidentally, the August challenge is called Mix and Match, which we are asked to combine images from two different places. Two digital, two clear stamp sets or a digital and a clear. I used Windows Accessories Paint to turn Mr Tibbs into a digital image and added the digital coneflowers to create my image. I never tackled something so large, but am pretty happy with the final results. Hope you like Mr Tibbs!!
Thanks for stopping by, Jane
- Image : Power Poppy--Easy Breezy Coneflowers
- Image: Power Poppy--blogpost photo from August 1, 2017
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics--Berry Blush
- Mat: Studio Decor/Michael's Item #10248096
- Flowers: RV00--RV02--RV04
- Centers: RV00--RV02--RV17--R39
- Leaves: YG61--G24--G85
- Nose: RV000--E77--E79--E49
- Dog: E50--E11--E15--E37--E49 0 RV000--W0--W1--W2--W3
- Eyes: C3--C8--B23--BV25--BV29
- Background: BV29